Friday, November 14, 2014

Naming of the Helen Day Exhibit Photograph


Last month I asked for help in naming one of my photographs which will be part of the Holiday Member's Show at Helen Day Art Center .  It now has a name!
Here is the photograph and it's name--thanks to Eileen!

Winter Meditation---20 5/8 x 16 3/4 framed  $350


My second entry into the show is:
Ethereal Yellow  10 x 10 framed  $160
  Always a great holiday show, and a tradition in Stowe for many years, the gallery walls are given over to the art of Helen Day's  members; the Festival of Trees runs in conjunction with the exhibit.  
Courtesy of Helen Day
This year the exhibit runs from December 5--December 28 and the opening reception (with great food)  is Friday, December 5 from 5-8pm.  Get there early to enjoy the food donated by local restaurants and Helen Day members.  Then enjoy the art and sing along to the Holiday music.

Purchases of art at the members' show supports both the Helen Day Art Center and local artists. 

 Location: Helen Day Art Center, Pond Street, Stowe, Vermont.

OTHER ART NEWS

The first printing of my calendar has sold out!  I will be picking up a second printing this coming week and even that one is going fast.  When I pick it up I will again have to put another print order in.  I am not complaining...Thank you everyone!

If you would like a copy, you can buy them from me by ordering through my e-mail   pmlyon@ juno.com or directly from my Etsy Shop: lyonsurreyphotos

In Vermont, they are currently available at River Bend Market and Haymaker Press in Morrisville; Elnore General Store;  the Capitol  City Visitor's Center in Montpelier.  I will be adding other locations soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment