Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Kat Sloma blog hop

Before I get to this--here is what I woke up to this morning.  April is the cruelest month..
April 16, 2014 in Vermont

Now for the fun.  This is the first year I participated in the postcard swap and here is the picture of my 7 received:

They came from New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Oregon, England and Scotland.  Thank you to all!  See more on:

Kat Sloma blog hop

And now to my latest photography:  I'm doing butterfly triptychs for an upcoming show.  Taking my butterfly pictures, dividing them into stand alone threes and then I plan to frame each one and put them beside each other to form a triptych.  Here is a work in progress:






14 comments:

  1. Your photography is amazing and it looks like you got a great collection in the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that IS cruel, but it happened here in the UK 25 years ago... it was the week before we got married!!! Then on honeymoon in the Lake District was boiling hot!!!!
    Beautiful cards btw :)
    Lovely to meet you through the swap and Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    Nice to meet you and to see that you received one of my cards (from Texas). You got a great group. I love mail call! Sorry about the snow! Have a lovely weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so much fun seeing all the art that was liberated! You got a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great art received! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW those butterflies are amazing! Love the cards you received! Hope it warms up for you SOON! Happy creative 2014 to you Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for all the snow! We're all green here in Texas now. You received some beautiful art and you've got one I haven't seen until now. This has been a lot of fun. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by to say hello. Wonderful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We received three of the same cards (including Kat's). And your photos are beautiful. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete