Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still looking for Sabra!

The lesson this week was adjusting images.  Here is what I did: I cropped slightly on the right to eliminate the dark corner of mountain at the bottom of the picture.  I used the adjustment levels to change the histogram, raised the vibrancy level, adjusted the hue and saturation to change the colors to look like a Sabra Field print.  I then used the spot healing tool to take away some dirt spots in the sky.  When I tried to eliminate the branch in the snow at the bottom of the photo I was not successful. Wrong tool? 
I do think this image does look more like a Sabra Field print or a water color painting rather than a photograph.


I continued to play with the original photo, making it into a black and white image. I cropped to make it look more like a panorama.  Last, I added a black frame so that the image was enhanced when the photo was added to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment